CheckUp can detect the most common issues amongst domestic cats including High Glucose Levels, Kidney Failure, Urinary Tract Infection, and Blood in Urine. By using CheckUp, you can detect a health condition in time to prevent health deterioration and improve your cat's lifespan. You can also monitor your cat's health as required by a veterinarian
Sand is the natural environment for cats, allowing our product to yield quick compliance. The hydrophobic sand feels and smells just like regular sand, so cats are very cooperative when sample collection is required.
- Easy and one-time use home wellness test for cats.
- Tests for high glucose levels, kidney failure, UTI and blood in urine.
- Ideal for aging & overweight cats.
- 60 Second testing.
- Developed by Kit4Cat Veterinary Products.
Carefully read the notes below before starting the test
- The results card is located inside the box. Detach this before conducting the test for easy reading and color comparison
- The colors on the test strip continuously change, so reading the results at the times designated on the results card is of the utmost importance
- Once you have dipped the strip in the collected sample for two seconds, and all four squares having been submerged, quickly place the strip on the reading card for close reference to the color chart
- Since the colors change, only the color present at 30 or 60 seconds respectively will reflect the result
- At 30 seconds, circle the color that most closely resembles the result present on the diagnostic strip for the first 3 parameters
- Repeat this at 60 seconds for the last parameter (blood)
- CheckUp is not designed to diagnose a problem or to replace a visit to your veterinarian
- We recommend you call your veterinarian for more information and consultation on the results of your test, positive or negative
- A positive result for any of the above parameters can have serious implications for the wellness of your cat which should be discussed with your veterinarian