Hill’s Science Diet Feline Adult 7+ Dry Cat Food provides Precisely balanced, easy-to-digest nutrition to help your older cat live a long, healthy life.
- Comes in 4lb, 3.5kg and 10kg sizes
- Develop healthy immune function
- Maintain healthy kidneys, heart, and vital organs
- Easy to digest
- Promotes intestinal health
- Lean muscle management
- Helps maintain ideal body weight
- For mature cats age 7 and older
- NOT FOR kittens, pregnant or nursing cats
Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Brewers Rice, Wheat Gluten, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, Lactic Acid, Calcium Sulfate, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Soybean Oil, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Iodized Salt, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Natural Flavors, Dried Apples, Dried Broccoli, Dried Carrots, Dried Cranberries, Dried Peas
- Crude Protein , Min 27% (270 g/kg)
- Crude Fat, Min. 16 (160 g/kg)
- Crude Fiber, Max. 3.5% (35 g/kg)
- Moisture. Max. 8% (80 g/kg)
- Taurine, Min. 0.1% (1 g/kg)
- Vitamin E, Min. 550 IU/kg (550 IU/kg);
- Ascorbic acid* (Vitamin C), Min. 85 mg/kg (85 mg/kg);
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids*, Min. 0.25% (2.5 g/kg)
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids*, Min. 2.5% (25 g/kg)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nurtient Profiles.
Caloric Content: 4046 kcal/kg (505 kcal/cup†)
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry and canned foods for your pet's unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|4 lb (1,8 kg)||1/4 cup (30 g)|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/4 cup (30 g)|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||3/8 cup (45 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1/2 cup (65 g)|
|12 lb (5,4 kg)||1/2 cup (65 g)|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||5/8 cup (80 g)|
|16 lb (7,3 kg)||2/3 cup (85 g)|