Hill's™ Science Diet™ Kitten dry food is carefully formulated for the developmental needs of kittens, so they get the best start in life & grow to their full potential.
- DHA from fish oil for healthy brain & eye development
- High-quality protein for building lean muscles
- Balanced minerals for strong bones & teeth
- Comes in 3.5lbs and 4kg sizes
- Develop healthy immune systems
- Supports healthy brain and eye development
- Promotes healthy development of vital organs
- Supports gentle, healthy digestion
- Supports ideal body weight
- For kittens, from weaning until 1-year-old, pregnant or nursing cats
- NOT FOR long-term feeding to adult cats, unless they have higher than normal energy requirements
Chicken, Brown Rice, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Fat, Egg Product, Whole Grain Oats, Whole Grain Wheat, Cracked Pearled Barley, Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, Calcium Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Fish Oil, L-Lysine, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Iodized Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Magnesium Oxide, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
- Protein 38.0
- Fat 24.1
- Crude Fiber 0.8
- Carbohydrate / NFE 28.5
- Calcium 1.26
- Phosphorous 1.04
- Sodium 0.57
- Potassium 0.86
- Magnesium 0.107
- Taurine 0.51
- Vitamin C 108 ppm
- Vitamin E 1411 IU/kg
- DHA 0.165
- Total Omega-3 FA 1.06
- Total Omega-6 FA 4.75
Caloric Content: 4030 kcal/kg (457 kcal/cup)
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- For nursing cats: keep food available at all times.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry and canned foods for your pet's unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams) - growth less than months||Amount per Day - cups (grams) - growth 4 to 6 months||Amount per Day - cups (grams) - growth 7 to 12 months and pregnancy|
|1 (0,5)||1/4 (35)||1/8 (20)|
|2 (0,9)||1/3 (50)||1/4 (35)|
|3 (1,4)||1/2 (70)||3/8 (55)||1/3 (50)|
|4 (1,8)||1/2 (70)||1/2 (70)||3/8 (55)|
|5 (2,3)||1/2 (70)||3/8 (55)|
|10 (4,5)||7/8 (125)||3/4 (110)|
|15 (6,8)||1 (145)|