Some cats can have sensitive skin, which results in dandruff, a dull coat or other adverse reactions. Hair & Skin 33 is specifically designed to address coat and skin issues in cats.
Renewal of skin and hair uses 30% of the available protein. The slightest deficiency of important nutrients affects both appearance and quality of the coat. Oils rich in gamma-linolenic acids and fish oils (Omega 3) help to reinforce the coat’s healthy sheen. A combined intake of amino acids, B vitamins, and specific minerals nourish both the skin and the coat.
Antioxidants from vitamins and plant extracts may help to support immune health by reducing the impact of free radicals on skin and hair cells.
Regular intake of a specific combination and balance of essential fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals may help contribute to faster regeneration of skin cells
- Soya and borage oil (rich in gamma-linolenic acids) and fish oil (rich in omega-3 fatty acids) contribute to a glossy coat
- An exclusive combination of B-vitamins, amino acids, zinc, and copper nourish the skin and fur, due to the way they support the skin's "barrier function", boosting the build-up of keratin
- Hair loss and a delay in shedding can be prevented
- Visible result after 21 days if you feed your cat exclusively Royal Canin
- Special formula to support urinary tract function for adult cats (pH value: 6-6.5)
Chicken meal, corn gluten meal, chicken fat, rice, corn, natural chicken flavor, chicken, dried brewers yeast, rice hulls, pea fiber, dried beet pulp (sugar removed), soya oil, anchovy oil (source of EPA/DHA), calcium sulfate, potassium chloride, DL-methionine, dried egg product, borage oil, taurine, Vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), inositol, niacin supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), D-calcium pantothenate, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2) supplement, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A acetate, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement], choline chloride, L-cystine, sodium tripolyphosphate, Trace Minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), preserved with natural mixed tocopherols (source of vitamin E) and citric acid, rosemary extract.
- Protein – 31.0% min
- Fat Content – 20.0% min
- Crude Fiber – 6.5% max
- Moisture – 8.0% max
Caloric Content: 3,984 kcal/kg, 430 kcal/cup
|Cat's weight||Underweight||Ideal weight||Overweight|
|over 7 kg||100g||75g|